Goddess Saraswati is seated here on a lotus, which suggests her transcendence of the physical world. She sits in a graceful posture playing the veena. In one hand she holds the Vedas and the two show her status as the goddess of music and learning. In the remaining hand she holds a rosary, an attribute she shares with Brahma, who is represented sometimes as her father and at others, her consort. She has gentle eyes that look unflinchingly at her devotees; a smile that speaks of love and compassion, in fact, a true picture of motherly wisdom and affection.
Terms and Conditions :-
1. Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
2. For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
3. For International Buyers - Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
4. For any query kindly contact us.
5. Payments - Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank detail.
6. The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.