Made from 100% natural guaranteed sandalwood, these prayer or meditation beads or as popularly called in India as Japamalas comprise of an auspicious figure of 108 beads + 1 bead added to give the complete shape of the mala. The size of a bead is 12 mm approximately.Sandalwood is used in various ways in the spiritual traditions of the Indian and Buddhist cultures. It is considered beneficial for meditation and focusing the human mind and this is further enhanced and balanced with the beautiful pleasant fragrance from the wood.
Terms and Conditions :-
- Natural marks and cracks are possible on the statue owing to the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Natural fissures, if any, in the statue are duly filled and polished. Fissure marks may be visible in the statue if observed very closely.
- These fissures or cracks, DO NOT indicate that the figure is broken or repaired. These develop due to the natural occurrence or tendency of the natural characteristics of the sandalwood.
- Shipping, Insurance and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
- For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
- For International Buyers – Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
- The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.