Goddess Durga: Kali, Bhagvati, Bhavani, Ambika, Lalita, Gauri, Kandalini, Java, Rajeswari, and has nine appellations: Skandamata, Kushmanda, Shailaputri, Kaalratri, Brahmacharini, Maha Gauri, Katyayani, Chandraghanta and Siddhidatri. The Devi Puranas state that Durga is the warrior manifestation of Goddess Adishakti. Durga means the "Invincible One". Therefore, Goddess Adishakti is the Divine Mother of the Universe who had taken birth on Earth as Parvati to win and woo Shiva. Adishakti. in the form of Durga rides a tiger. She represents the fundamental creative instinct underlying the cosmos, and is the energizing force of all divinity, of every being and every thing.
Terms and Conditions :-
1. Natural marks and cracks are possible on the statue owing to the natural characteristics of the wood.
2. Natural fissures, if any, in the statue are duly filled and polished. Fissure marks may be visible in the statue if observed very closely.
3. These fissures or cracks, DO NOT indicate that the figure is broken or repaired. These develop due to the natural occurrence or tendency of the natural characteristics of the wood.
4. Shipping and Packing charges are extra (charged as on actual basis).
5. For international buyers, Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country. All shipments being sent to and from a country must clear customs first. Merchandise exported into another country must clear customs and may incur a customs duty depending from country to country and has to be paid at the time of the delivery.
6. Payments – Bank transfers or Bank Deposits. Kindly ask us for our bank details
7. The images represent actual product though color of the image and product may slightly differ.