The following general guidelines with regard to returns apply to all items sold on IndiaDilSe.com
- All the products must be returned in the original condition they were received in along with any bills and labels. Please follow the below given steps to register your dispute within 5 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 5 days of delivery may not be entertained by sellers.
- Some products cannot be returned and are marked on the product detail page.
- Items that you no longer need must be returned in new and unopened condition with all the original packing.
How to raise dispute for an order?
- By sending email to email@example.com with images of broken/defective/damaged products within 3 days of delivery. We need photos of the damaged/defective/different products received so that we can defend your dispute with relevant seller. Please mention your order number in the email.
- After the seller reviews your return request, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on resolution or return of your item. Please allow the seller three days to respond to your return request and provide instructions on returning your item. We recommend using an online traceable courier service for returning your items.
When will I be refunded?
We can refund you when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item back from you or the online tracking shows as delivered to the seller address. Remember that items have to be returned to sellers directly by you. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, we will credit the amount back to you within 15 working days (does not include Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays).
How are items packaged?
All items are carefully packaged as to avoid any form of damage.
What to do if Seller is not responding to the dispute?
Please allow 3 business days for your seller to address the issue and provide instructions for your return/ resolution. If the seller does not respond even after 3 business days, or if your issue is not addressed to your satisfaction, you can submit the dispute by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure you get timely resolution to your dispute.